Watch Paul Richards demonstrating the PTZOptics far end camera control capabilities available directly in the Zoom Video Conferencing client.
A few things to keep in mind when using PTZOptics cameras for far end camera control with zoom.
- You must have far end camera control enabled on your Pro or Business account
- You must be the host. If you are not the host you must request to become the host
- Once you are the host you can right click the video panel and request camera control
- Your participant must than grant camera control access
- Then you will have PTZ camera control on the right hand corner of your screen